Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What are Aquaria KLCC's operational hours?
- The aquarium is open from 11:00 am to 8:00 pm daily, with last admissions at 7:00 pm.
- Is Aquaria KLCC open to the public on school and public holidays?
- Yes, the aquarium is open to the public even on school and public holidays.
- Where can I purchase entrance tickets to Aquaria KLCC
- Tickets can be purchased at ticket counters located at the main entrance of Aquaria KLCC
- Does one have to book in advance to enter the aquarium?
- No, there is no need to do so. Tickets can be purchased at the point of entry.
- Are infants charged for entrance fees?
- Children below 3 years old visit for absolutely FREE.
- At what age does a child have to be chaperoned?
- A child below the age of 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Is an entrance ticket valid for multiple entries in the same day of visit?
- No, each ticket is only valid for one visit only.
- What are highlights of the aquarium?
- The 90 metre long underwater tunnel
- Rare sand-tiger sharks
- The 10 foot long gigantic Arapaima
- Touch Pool encounter
- Death-defying shark feedings at the Aqua Theatre
- Matt the Octopus
- Giant blotched fantail ray
- The gentle Green Sea Turtle
- Tawny Nurse Sharks
- Our furry friends; the otters, coatimundi and the water rats.
- How long does it take to visit Aquaria KLCC?
- The entire journey will take approximately 45 minutes from beginning to end. If you are not in a rush, do stay awhile and check out our feeding shows scheduled throughout your visit.